Event parking is available for reservations. Please let the Events & Conferences office know if you will be needing this service.
A special event is defined as:
- Any event on the LC State campus that expects guests in attendance other than employees and students; an event that invites the public onto the campus and therefore requires parking needs not addressed by standard parking permits.
- Examples include, but not limited to:
- Athletic events
- Entertainment events that are open to the public
- If you anticipate over 50 guests and will be on campus during our regular school day, Monday-Friday, 7:00am - 5:00pm, we can block a parking lot for your guests.
- The cost for event parking is $55 per parking lot.
- The parking lot is not guaranteed to be located close to the facility you rent.
- Outside regular business hours, there is no charge for parking as well as during our summer breaks, winter breaks, and spring breaks.
- You will be directed to the Security Department's website for more information.