Schedule Your Event
Classrooms and meeting rooms across campus are available for LC State, faculty, staff and Student Organizations to reserve on an as-needed basis.
For all reservations, the room is provided as is with the amenities that are native to that location. Please review the Space Availability page to ensure you pick the room that meets your needs. Reservations are only for LC-related activities, all external organizations will need to go through the Community Member or Non-LC Event page to schedule an event.
- Watch the Create an Event in 25Live video to learn how to submit your event reservation.
- Review the availability of the space you would like to reserve.
- Login to 25Live using the Sign In link at the top of the page. Enter your windows credentials (username & password) to login.
- Select Event Form from the tool bar at the top of the page.
- Complete all the sections on the Event Form (event info, organizer, head count, event description, date/time, location, set up time, resources- i.e. tables/chairs, etc.)
- Select Save at the bottom of the form to submit your request to the Events & Conferences office.
- The Events & Conferences office will review the request.
Please direct questions related to reserving spaces to the Events & Conference office or by calling 208-792-2644.
Depending on what has changed with your event you can login into your 25Live account and make modifications to your reservation request. If you are unable to make the needed modifications or your event is cancelled, please contact the Events & Conference office at 208-792-2644.
Recognized Student Organizations will need to coordinate with their Advisor or the Coordinator of Student Involvement to reserve campus spaces.