|Mon||9:00am - 10:15am|
|Wed||9:00am - 10:15am|
|Fri||9:00am - 10:15am|
Casey Blamires (he/they) is a professor in Computer Science and Web Design, and advisor for the Web Design & Development program. He has been working on the web for over 20 years, having originally designed plugins for a retro gaming discussion board when he was young. He is a graduate of LCSC and Idaho State University. In his spare time, Casey likes to garden, play music, play games, draw, and cook. He is fluent in English and mostly fluent in Spanish, and knows a handful of words in German. Outside of the college, Casey is a web and app developer, practitioner of human resource development, and a technology consultant.
Important Facts to Know About Professor Casey:
- He owns seven ukuleles. He wanted to buy an eighth, but changed his mind.
- He is not ambidextrous, but wants to be.
- He is not able to identify birds by their calls, but will often lie about being able to do so.
- He has successfully eaten ramen with chopsticks.
- He plays Dungeons & Dragons and is very nerdy about it.
- He dreams of going into outer space someday, even though he doesn't actually want to.
- He has never successfully done a pull-up.
- In his youth, Casey was able to do that flip thing where you're on your back and kick your legs like a ninja and land on your feet really fast.
- He knows for a fact that 1999's The Mummy is the best action/adventure film of all time.
- He prefers having air conditioning to not having air conditioning.
- Like all normal people, Casey is afraid of heights.
Casey's office is an LGBTQ+ safe space 🏳️🌈🏳️⚧️