Requests for Scholarship/Waiver Reinstatement, Extension, Petition, Late Evaluation or Additional Funds
- Reinstatement: Missed the scholarship/waiver acceptance deadline.
- Extension: Need additional semester(s) added to your initial scholarship/waiver offer.
- Petition: Did not meet the requirements (GPA or credits completed) of your scholarship/waiver or have an incomplete grade.
- Late Evaluation: Missed the March 1 Priority Deadline to be offered a scholarship/waiver.
- Additional Funds: Seeking additional funds.
Complete the Scholarship/Waiver Request Form and submit a typed and signed letter of explanation with applicable supporting documentation.
Approval of Request is based on funds availability and is not guaranteed.
NOTE: Scholarships offered through the online LC State Scholarship Application are not eligible for scholarship requests. Scholarship Requests (except for additional funds) are for LC State Merit-Based Scholarships.
|June 1||Review of Fall Semester requests begins|
|September 1||Last day to submit Reinstatement, Extension, Petition and Late Evaluation Requests for Fall Semester|
|October 1||Last day to submit Requests for Additional Funds for Fall Semester|
|January 5||Review of Spring Semester requests begins|
|February 1||Last day to submit Reinstatement, Extension, Petition and Late Evaluation Requests for Spring Semester|
|March 1||Last day to submit Requests for Additional Funds for Spring Semester|
Completed Scholarship/Waiver Request Forms can be submitted to the Financial Aid Office in person, by mail, faxed (208-792-2063) or emailed to [email protected].