Join other future Warriors as you get all the information you need about LC State on Friday, April 23, 2021.
Explore our campus, learn more about our residence halls, meet with professors in the program you're interested in, find out more about the admissions process, and see what current students love about being a Warrior! Register now, space is limited!
Parents have the chance to attend their own session to learn more and get important questions answered by knowledgeable LC State staff members.
Please bring a mask to wear while you are visiting campus. Masks are required to be worn inside all LC State buildings.
Within the last 72 hours, have you:
- Had fever or chills?
- Had a persisting or new cough?
- Experienced shortness of breath or had difficulty breathing?
- Experienced a new loos of taste or smell?
- Had other symptoms of ill health not associated with a known pre-existing condition such as allergies (e.g., sore throat, body aches, fatigue, headache, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, congestion/runny nose)?
- Had close contact with someone who has a current confirmed case of COVID-19 or has symptoms of an illness?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, we ask that you wait to schedule your visit 14 days later.