COVID-19 and Library Services
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic the following processes and protocols are in place until further notice:
- WarriorOne card is required for admittance.
- Library access is currently limited to LC students, faculty, and staff.
- No group study is allowed at this time.
- LC students, faculty, and staff are required to check in at the Library’s Circulation Desk to receive a seat assignment.
- There is now a 3-hour limit on study room use when others are waiting. Please speak to Library staff BEFORE using a study room if you will need extra time.
See LC State's Coronavirus resource page for campus protocols.