LEWISTON, Idaho - Lewis-Clark State College will host a Non-Partisan Candidates Workshop on Wednesday night, February 12 at 6 p.m. in Meriwether Lewis Hall, Room 220.
Anyone who has considered running for a county office in Nez Perce or Asotin County is encouraged to attend, as are all other interested parties.
The workshop is sponsored by the LCSC Social Sciences Division, the LC Valley Chamber of Commerce, and the League of Women Voters of the LC Valley. Information provided at the workshop includes:
- WHO CAN RUN: Eligibility requirements
- WHAT TO DO: How to file to be a candidate
- WHEN TO FILE: Filing periods in Idaho and Washington
- WHERE TO FILE: Locations for both counties
- WHAT IT REALLY MEANS: After you are a candidate - what is really involved
From 6 - 7 p.m. Nez Perce Co. candidate information will be presented. Information about Asotin Co. candidates will follow from 7:15 - 8:15 p.m.
For more information call 208.743-8930 or 208.746.1169.