Radiographic Science (BS)
The Bachelor's of Science in Radiographic Science offers flexible scheduling, online coursework and allows you to complete your degree in as few as 9 months.
This degree is for X-ray Techs who already have their RT credential (or are currently in an Associate degree RT program) and wish to further their education by obtaining a Bachelor's degree in Radiographic Science. This online program will expand your knowledge and skills beyond the clinical aspects of radiography.
How to Apply
- Apply and be admitted to Lewis-Clark State College. Apply Now!
- Have an current U.S. RT license in good standing
- If you do not hold a current RT license, provide a written statement regarding your plans to complete the ARRT registry exam.
Make an appointment with your academic advisor early in the application process to review your transcripts, create an appropriate plan of study, and discuss Escrow credits. Graduates must meet all Idaho General Education core requirements, complete 32 residency credits, 36 upper division credits, and a total of 120 semester credits.
- General Education Core
- Generally, you are Core Complete if you receive an Associate of Arts/Science degree from your previous college, or complete all of LC State’s General Education Core requirements.
- An Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree may not satisfy General Education Core requirements. Please contact a Program Advisor to assess your academic standing.
Transfer courses must meet LC State equivalency to be eligible. For transfer equivalencies, please visit College Source.
For a preliminary evaluation of transfer credits, you may email unofficial transcripts to NHS Program Advisor, Tiffany Pilon ([email protected]).
Applications should be submitted electronically to your RS academic advisor. If you do not have an advisor listed in your Warrior Web account and have not been working with an advisor, email your application to Tiffany Pilon: [email protected]
Notification of admission status is typically made 2‐3 weeks after submission. To ensure timely notification, keep the NHS office informed of any change in name and/or email address.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. Check your LCMail account frequently during the admission process as important messages are communicated to you through this means.
RSBS applications will be accepted year round, however classes are only offered Fall, Spring and Summer semesters and you must apply to the college by the following dates:
- August 8th for Fall semester start
- January 8th for Spring semester start
- May 8th for Summer semester start
Also keep in mind that March 1st is the Priority Deadline for Scholarships and Financial Aid for the following school year.