Service Request: How To
As of May 1, 2018, the service request system has changed. The new system is called SchoolDude. We understand that the new system is quite a bit different from the old and want to offer a step-by-step on how to get started.
- Go to https://login.myschoolbuilding.com/msb
- Select the down arrow located to the right of "Never Submitted a SchoolDude Request? Register Here!".
- The account number needed for registration is: 1383171072
- Enter your information: including your office number and LCSC e-mail address.
- The password chosen here is your personal password and can be changed in the future, if needed.
- In order for your registration to be completed, you must submit a work order. If you do not immediately submit a work order after filling out the registration, you will be required to re-register later on.
- There is a submission password that differs from your login password. That password is 'warrior1'.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Physical Plant office at x2247.