Fall 2023 Information
We understand that navigating the financial aspect of your education can be overwhelming and encourage you to contact us if you have concerns about paying your fees.
Fees are due for Fall 2023 on Friday, August 25, 2023.
It is important to be aware of the financial deadline dates to make the best use of your finances. Pay your fees in full, or sign a payment plan contract, by the fee payment deadline date to avoid late fees.
If you are receiving:
- External Scholarships - sent by a variety of sources
- Athletic Scholarships - consult your letter of intent or contact your coach
- VA benefits - be sure you have provided all of your documentation to the VA representative at LC State
- Private Alternative Loans - will be initiated by the student
- Agency Sponsorships - authorization will be provided by the agency sponsor
This funding will not show as anticipated aid on your student account until funding is received by LC State
If you cannot pay your student account balance in full by the fee payment deadline, you may be able to set up a payment plan.
The Financial Aid Office awards students a variety of funding options including scholarships, waivers, and federal financial aid. Student Accounts staff disburses the funds and applies the funding to your student account. Aid is considered 'disbursed' when it is posted to your student account. Some students will still have a balance to pay after aid is disbursed, and some students will have more financial aid funding than is billed to their student account. This will leave a credit on the student account and residual funds will be processed to the student.
Pending financial aid will not prevent late fees if your student account has an unpaid balance after the fee payment deadline.
Students who sign up for electronic deposit will receive their residual disbursement directly into their bank account. Students who have not signed up for electronic processing will have a paper residual check printed.
Residual checks are released by Student Accounts during regular business hours. A photo ID is required to pick up a residual check.
Residual funds can be direct deposited into your bank account. No more standing in line to get a residual check. Direct deposit refunds are generally processed sooner than paper checks. To sign up for direct deposit is quick and easy.
- Log into your WarriorWeb account and click on the Banking Information button
- Select Add an Account - only United States banks can be used, foreign banks are not an option for direct deposit
- Click on Activate and Next
- Enter your bank routing number, your bank account number, and what type of account.
- The routing number, account number, and check number are located at the bottom edge of your check. Routing numbers are always 9 digits long. Account numbers may be up to 17 digits long. some banks list the routing number first on the check, while other banks list the account number first, and still more list the routing number, check number, then account number.
- Read the terms and conditions, then check Agree and check the submit button
- You will receive an onscreen and an emailed confirmation.
We encourage distance learning students to sign up for direct deposit to streamline and expedite the release of residual funds.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) restricts LC State from releasing your protected student information to anyone without your written authorization.
- We encourage you to authorize any individual who needs to make payments on your student account or have access to your student account activity by adding them in Person Proxy on WarriorWeb.
- Person Proxies can access the information you authorize both online and by phone with LC State.