Spring 2023 Information
We understand that navigating the financial aspect of your education can be overwhelming and encourage you to contact us if you have concerns about paying your fees.
Fees are due for Spring 2023 on Monday, January 23, 2023.
It is important to be aware of the financial deadline dates to make the best use of your finances. Pay your fees in full, or sign a payment plan contract, by the fee payment deadline date to avoid late fees.
If you cannot pay your student account balance in full by the fee payment deadline, you may be able to set up a payment plan.
- Confirm that your Financial Aid Checklist on WarriorWeb is complete! Financial Aid that is ready by January 3rd should post to your student account before the semester begins.
- Students with a credit balance on January 7th may be eligible to receive up to $2,500 of their residual funds a few days before the semester begins. *Direct deposit eligibility for this first disbursement also requires Intent to Attend confirmation by January 4th.
- Enrollment confirmation is required for all Federal Title IV aid including PELL grants, SEOG grants, and Direct Loans (Subsidized, Unsubsidized, and PLUS).
- If your financial aid posts before the semester begins, you must obtain enrollment confirmation in your classes by Day 10 to prevent reductions to your financial aid.
- If your financial aid does not post before the semester begins, you must obtain enrollment confirmation in your classes before your financial aid will post to your student account.
- Pending financial aid will not prevent late fees if your student account has an unpaid balance after the fee payment deadline. If you are fully admitted, you can use your pending financial aid to set up a payment plan before January 23rd to prevent late fees.
- Monitor the status of your Financial Aid on your Student Account Activity on WarriorWeb. If you have amounts in the Currently Ineligible column, review your Financial Aid Checklist on WarriorWeb or contact the Financial Aid Office.
- Log into your WarriorWeb account and click on the Banking Information button.
- Select Add an Account – only United States banks can be used, foreign banks are not an option for direct deposit.
- Click on Activate and Next
- Enter your bank routing number, your bank account number, and what type of account.
- The routing number, account number, and check number are located at the bottom edge of your check. Routing numbers are always 9 digits long. Account numbers may be up to 17 digits long. Some banks list the routing number first on the check, while other banks list the account number first, and still more list the routing number, check number, then account number.
- Read the terms and conditions, then check Agree and check the submit button.
- You will receive an onscreen and an emailed confirmation.
Most students register weeks before the Spring semester begins, so we ask our students to confirm their Intent to Attend via WarriorWeb. The link opens December 12th and closes January 4th.
- The Financial Aid Office will verify or revise your financial aid offers based on your response.
- Only students who confirm their Intent to Attend and are signed up for direct deposit on WarriorWeb by January 4th are eligible to receive residual funds via direct deposit before the semester begins.
- If you are uncertain about attending LC State this Spring, we encourage you to reach out to your advisor or The Advising Center at [email protected] or (208) 792-2313 to discuss your questions or concerns.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) restricts LC State from releasing your protected student information to anyone without your written authorization.
- We encourage you to authorize any individual who needs to make payments on your student account or have access to your student account activity by adding them in Person Proxy on WarriorWeb.
- Person Proxies can access the information you authorize both online and by phone with LC State.
The Idaho State Board of Education has directed institutions to allow students to opt out of paying a portion of their fees that are used to support student activities, clubs, or organizations at LC State. For the 2022/2023 academic year, the optional fees for eligible students are $3/semester for full-time students and $1/semester for part-time students. Please refer to My Agreements on WarriorWeb for more information.
The refund policy is subject to change without prior notice. Refunds are contingent upon payment in full of tuition and fees.