WEB Street Team
The role of the WEB Street Team is to serve as social influencers among peer groups; in-person and online, and to engage them in campus opportunities and entertainment.
Street Team Members have the opportunity to become visible in the community, earn college credit, receive practical experience in participation in meetings and the business environment, build a dynamic resume, become better acquainted with college administrators and faculty, and experience college budgeting practices.
Street Team Membership
- Weekly meetings to discuss marketing strategies for upcoming events
- Develop meaningful and fun events for the student of LC State
- Create and distribute promotion materials including flyers, posters and participate in other guerrilla marketing strategies
- Attend WEB events
- Encourage peers to attend WEB events via social media and interpersonal contact
- Campus event planning knowledge and experience
- Marketing and promotions experience
- Complimentary WEB shirt
- Incentives based on participation