- [email protected]
- RCH 21
Student Success Program
What is the Student Success Program?
The Student Success Program (SSP) is a college-level assistance program designed to support students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Assistance with study skills, research writing, text reading, time management, note-taking, test-taking strategies, and much more!
- Academic, career, and graduate school advising through regular meetings with our staff.
- Peer tutoring in a learning lab environment.
- Monitoring of academic progress.
- Computer availability, printing, quiet study spaces, and friendly people.
- Semester grant aid also available
Who to contact