Between 2017 and 2020, approximately 30 faculty and staff completed the Inclusive Practices Certificate. In many cases, these faculty and staff developed and implemented needed projects related to inclusion.
- Erika Allen: LCSC Foundation Scholarships and Workshop on Hispanic Educational Achievement
- Kerensa Allison: Resources to Support Teaching Introduction to Native American Studies (ANTH 120)
- Julie Bezzerides and Spencer Payton: Syllabus as Gateway to Inclusion
- Amy Canfield: “Woman Redefined: Women's Activism in History” exhibit at the Center for Arts and History
- Jennifer Gardner: Inclusiveness and Concept Mapping
- Sarah Graham: Teaching Culturally: Encounters With Immigrant Students
- Sarah Graham and Marlowe Daly-Galeano: Inclusive Practices Collaborations in the Humanities, Workshop on “Designing Thoughtful Inclusive Practices” presented at the Idaho Music Educators Association and work on Black History Month.
- Marcy Halpin: Microaggresion Fact Sheet
- Debbie Kolstad: “What Were You Wearing?” Survivor Art Installation
- Spencer Payton and Nancy Johnston: Results of STEM inclusiveness survey and InSTEM Student Club
- Kylee Britzman and Renee Harris: Evaluating Equitable Practices In the Gen Ed Classroom
- Angela Wartel: Experiential Learning in Corrections