back to academic coaching and advising
|Wed||11:00am - noon|
- Ph.D. in History, Washington State University, Pullman, WA, 2009
- M.A. in History, Washington State University, Pullman, WA, 2009
- B.A. in History, Southern Adventist University, Collegedale, TN, 2001
- The Washington Apple: Orchards and the Development of Industrial Agriculture, University of Oklahoma Press, forthcoming Fall 2022
- “Dinner in the Diner: The Challenge of Food Service on the Union Pacific,” The Streamliner 31, no.1 (Winter 2017): 18-27.
- “Reluctant Producers: The Struggle to Organize Cooperative Marketing for Washington Apple Growers, 1910-1930.” Journal of the West 53, no. 1 (Winter 2014): 42-49.
- “‘Where Dollars Grow on Trees’: The Promise and Reality of Irrigated Farming in Central Washington.” Agricultural History 88, no. 3 (Summer 2014): 388-406.