|Mon||9:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Wed||9:30 am to 11:00 am|
Dr. Arogundade is an Associate Professor of Marketing in the Business Division at LC State. He graduated from the Post-Doctoral Bridge Program in the Hough Graduate School of Business of the Warrington College of Business at the University of Florida with an area of specialization in Marketing and Management. In addition, Dr. Arogundade holds a doctorate and master's degrees in Biological and Agricultural Engineering from the University of Idaho, coupled with another master's degree in Business Administration (MBA). His research interest lies in the area of integrating marketing concepts with sciences in an interdisciplinary manner. Having worked with the Business Development Units of three financial institutions in the past, Dr. Arogundade enjoys teaching marketing and business-related courses. He won the 2021 Annice Edmundson Faculty Excellence Award. Ayo is married to Bukola, and they are blessed with two girls and a boy
- Post Doctoral Degree, Marketing and Management, Hough Graduate School of Business, University of Florida, 2014 (AACSB Scholarly Academic (SA)/Academically Qualified (AQ))
- Doctor of Philosophy, Biological and Agricultural Engineering, University of Idaho, 2013
- Master of Science, Biological and Agricultural Engineering, University of Idaho 2008
- Master of Business Administration, Federal University of Technology, Akure, Nigeria, 2004
- Bachelor of Science, Agricultural Engineering, Federal University of Technology Akure, 1999
- LOS-CTE OS, Marketing and Business Management, Idaho Career & Technical Education, 2020
ACADEMIC/RESEARCH BACKGROUND -
- Associate Professor of Marketing (Tenured), Lewis-Clark State - 2020 to date
- Visiting Professor, Universidad Anahuac, Puebla, Mexico, May 2021 - June 2021
- Assistant Professor of Marketing, Lewis-Clark State, Jan. 2015-2020
- Visiting Professor, Universidad Anahuac, Puebla, Mexico, June, 2019
- Postdoctoral Researcher, University of Idaho, 2013 - 2014
- Research Assistant, University of Idaho, 2006 - 2013
- Branch Head, Public Sector Marketing, Oceanic Bank Int'l (now ECOWAS Bank), Ado Ekiti Office, Nigeria, March 2006 to May 2006
- Senior Banking Officer, United Bank for Africa, Ado Ekiti, Nigeria, Dec. 2005 - Feb. 2006
- Banking Officer, Business Development Unit, Universal Trust Bank Plc (now Union Bank Plc), 2004 - 2005
- Assistant Banking Officer, Universal Trust bank Plc (now Union Bank Plc), August 2021 - 2003
NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION BACKGROUND
- Pastor and President, RCCG Glory of God Inc, Moscow Idaho, Sept. 2010 to date
- Board Member and Instructor, Lewis-Clark Bible Institute, 2019 to date
- Board Member, Women's Dignity Initiative
- “Psychological empowerment as a predictor of work engagement among officers of Nigerian Immigration Services” (Co-Author), 2017. Journal of Humanities and Social Science, 22(5): 75-79
- “The influence of perceived organizational politics on workplace incivility among private and public employees in Ogun State, Nigeria” (Co-Author), 2016. Canadian Social Science, Vol 12, No 5, 40-45.
- “The Influence of Career Commitment on Organizational Commitment among Selected Bankers in Lagos Metropolis, Nigeria” (Co-Author), 2015. European Journal of Business and Management, 6(39): 36 – 41.
- “Psychological Empowerment in the Workplace: Implications for Employers’ Career Satisfaction” (Co-Author), 2015. North American Journal of Psychology
- “The Influence of Perceived Organizational Support on Job Stress among Selected Public and Private Sector Employees in Lagos State, Nigeria” (Co-Author), 2015. Advances in Research, 3(6): 541-547.
- “Influence of Perceived Organizational Justice on Teachers’ Commitment in Selected Secondary Schools in Lagos, Nigeria” (Co-Author), 2015. Journal of Scientific Research and Reports, 4(7): 605-613.
- “Performance Appraisal Knowledge: An Implication on Workplace Commitment in a Selected Commercial Bank in Lagos, Nigeria” (Co-Author), 2015. Ife PsychologIA, 23(1), 98-106
- “Climate change opportunities for Idaho’s irrigation supply and deliveries” (Co-Author), 2014. In Climate Variability and Water Dependent Sectors: Impacts and Potential Adaptations, eds. Dannele E. peck, and Jeffrey M. Peterson. Routledge, Taylor and Francis Group, New York 144 pp.
- “Climate change opportunities for Idaho’s irrigation supply and deliveries” (Co-Author), 2013. Natural Resources Policy Research, 5(2-3):91-105. Doi:10.1080/19390459.2013.811856
- “Synthetic Year-Independent Spatio-Temporal Patterns of Snow Depletion” (Co-Author), 2013. In Proceedings of the 81st Western Snow Conference, Jackson Hole, WY, April 15 – 18
- “Comparative studies on turbulent fluxes measured over burned and unburned sites of sagebrush dominated mountain” (Co-Author), 2012. Journal of Ecohydrology, DOI: 10.1002/eco.1346
- “Modeling snowmelt runoff under climate change scenarios using MODIS-based snow cover products”, (Co-Author), 2012. In Multiscale Hydrologic Remote Sensing: Perspectives and Applications, eds. Chang, N.B., and Y Hong. CRC Press Taylor & Francis Group, New York, 568 pp
- “Is the Climate Really Changing? Visible Signs of Climate Change in Idaho” (Co-Author), 2012. In Proceedings of the 38th Annual convention of The National Society of Black Engineers, Pittsburgh, PA, 28 March – 1 April, 2012, pp. 39- 49
- “Practical Approach to Academic Excellence: For Undergraduate Students” (Author), 2001. Akure, Nigeria: Topfun, 125 pp