Veterans Services

Official Military Transcript Requests

  • Students who have served in the military may receive credit for their military education/experience. Students seeking military service credit may request an evaluation of their military education and experience after they have earned at least three credits at LCSC.
  • Students seeking such anevaluation must request an official military transcript be sent to the Registrar.
  • Official military transcripts may be ordered and sent to the Registrar &Records office through the Joint Services Transcript site (linked below).
  • A student may have up to 32 military credits transferred (*see below about Community College of the Air Force).
  • The Registrar will only transfer in 50% of the 32 credits (16 total) as a block. Students wishing to transfer in the remaining 16 credits must equatethese credits to actual LCSC courses via written recommendation from their advisor to the Registrar.
  • For Airman the following applies: The Community College of the Air Force meets regional accreditation requirements (SACS-CC) for Associate of Applied Science degrees. LCSC will transfer up to 70 credits from The Community College of the Air Force.
  • More information is available from
Service branchContact
Army, Marine Corps, Navy and Coast Guard Joint Service Transcript (JST) request at 
Air Force Printable form is mailed to Maxwell AFB.

All transcript requests should be sent to:

Lewis-Clark State College

Office of the Registrar

500 8th Avenue

Lewiston, ID 83501