SHIP WAIVER DEADLINE DATE:
FIRST DAY OF THE EACH SEMESTER
Fall 2014 deadline is August 25, 2014
Spring 2015 deadline is January 20, 2015
Idaho State Board of Education policy requires all to have health insurance coverage. With requirements to be:
- Full-time, 12 or more credit hours and full-fee paying students at LCSC
- International students enrolled in 1 or more credits
LCSC includes the SHIP premiums in your semester bill, which must be paid by the tuition and fee payment deadline to avoid late fees.
Enrollment is automatic; however, doesn’t apply to full-time students who are:
- Paying reduced fees (high school students, etc.);
- Part-time students (students enrolled in 11 or fewer credits);
- Enrolled part-time in two schools and receive full-time financial aid.
- As a student, you must actively attend as a full-time student for the first 31 days of the semester to retain the SHIP coverage. If unable to complete 31 days due to a medical issue, you must contact Student Accounts to discuss covereage eligibility.