Your visit to campus will provide insight to the campus culture and give you an opportunity to explore life at Lewis-Clark State College! Selecting a college is such an important decision, so families are always welcome and encouraged to participate.
Please bring a mask to wear while you are visiting campus. Masks are required to be worn inside all LC State buildings.
Within the last 72 hours, have you:
- Had fever or chills?
- Had a persisting or new cough?
- Experienced shortness of breath or had difficulty breathing?
- Experienced a new loos of taste or smell?
- Had other symptoms of ill health not associated with a known pre-existing condition such as allergies (e.g., sore throat, body aches, fatigue, headache, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, congestion/runny nose)?
- Had close contact with someone who has a current confirmed case of COVID-19 or has symptoms of an illness?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, we ask that you wait to schedule your visit 14 days later.
Schedule Your Visit
Get A Feel For Campus
We want your visit to be just as unique as you, so we tailor your experience to you and your interests, including but not limited to meeting with an Admissions Specialist, touring lab spaces, and visiting with a faculty member.