Your visit to campus will provide insight to the campus culture and give you an opportunity to explore life at Lewis-Clark State College! Selecting a college is such an important decision, so families are always welcome and encouraged to participate.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Wearing face coverings continues to be allowable and is recommended, especially for individuals who are not vaccinated and boosted, per the 2-out-of-3 guidance.
Within the last 72 hours, have you:
- Had fever or chills?
- Had a persisting or new cough?
- Experienced shortness of breath or had difficulty breathing?
- Experienced a new loss of taste or smell?
- Had other symptoms of ill health not associated with a known pre-existing condition such as allergies (e.g., sore throat, body aches, fatigue, headache, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, congestion/runny nose)?
- Had close contact with someone who has a current confirmed case of COVID-19 or has symptoms of an illness?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, we ask that you wait to schedule your visit 5 days later.
Get ready for Fall 2022 at LC State: Join us for a series of 3 live virtual events to get ready for Fall 2022 semester. You'll get to hear from key offices and get your questions answered live!
- Wednesday, May 4 at 6pm PST - Paying for your Education: Payment Plan Options on Facebook
- Wednesday, June 8 at 6pm PST - Living on Campus: Get ready for Residence Life on Facebook
- Wednesday, July 27 at 6pm PST - Paying for your Education: How to read your WarriorWeb Statement on Facebook
(You do not need a Facebook account in order to watch the live stream)
Schedule Your Visit
Get A Feel For Campus
We want your visit to be just as unique as you, so we tailor your experience to you and your interests, including but not limited to meeting with an Admissions Specialist, touring lab spaces, and visiting with a faculty member.