Extended Hours for Finals - May 8th to May 12th
APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED DURING FINALS WEEK. The Testing Center is extending its hours for Finals Week. Testing hours are as follows: Monday May 8th through Thursday May 11th 7:30am to 8pm. Friday May 12th 7:30am to 6pm. No tests will be started 1 hour prior to closing.
Testing Center Policies:
- All testers using the LCSC Testing Center will be required to show a valid picture ID before being allowed to check in for their exam. Photocopies or your id or a picture of your id on your phone is not considered valid id and will not be accepted.
- All prohibited items are required to be put in a locker prior to entering the testing room. This includes but is not limited to purses, phones, backpacks and bags, coats and vests, Fitbits or other fitness items, hats, watches of any type, contents of all pockets, etc.
- All exam fees must be paid prior to visiting the Testing Center. Payment is to be made at the Cashier's Window in the Administration Building.
- All notes students bring in to use during an exam are required to be turned in to Testing Center personnel when the exam is complete. These notes will be shredded.
- Please read the Testing Center Policies for additional information.
Testing Center Hours: No tests will be started 1 hour prior to closing.
Testing appointments are to be made 1 business day in advance Monday - Friday and 2 weeks in advance for Saturday's when the Testing Center is open, see the table below for the saturday dates the testing center will be open.
Testing Center Hours
(Hours will vary when classes are not running and during Final Exam Week)
7:30am to 12pm - Appointment Required
12pm to 6pm - Walk-Ins Allowed for LCSC Exams, all other exams require an appointment
||7:30am to 6pm - Appointment Required
||7:30am to 8pm - Appointment Required
7:30am to 12pm - Walk-Ins Allowed for LCSC Exams, all other exams require an appointment
12pm to 6pm - Appointment Required
7:30am to 6pm - Appointment Required
The Testing Center is not open every Saturday. Call a minimum of 2 weeks in advance to check availability of space and to make appointments. Saturday testing is for LCSC Blackboard tests only.
Spring 2017 Semester: The Testing Center will be open only on the following Saturdays:
2/11 9am to 12pm
2/18 9am to 12pm
3/11 9am to 12pm
4/8 9am to 12pm
4/15 9am to 12pm
5/6 9am to 12pm
Appointments are REQUIRED 2 weeks in advance.
CAMPUS MAP ADMISSIONS DISABILITY SERVICES GED TESTING