- All testers using the LCSC Testing Center will be required to show picture ID before being allowed to check in for their exam.
- All prohibited items are required to be put in a locker prior to entering the testing room. This includes but is not limited to purses, phones, backpacks and bags, coats, hooded sweatshirts with pockets, sweaters with pockets, vests with pockets, Fitbits or other fitness items, hats, watches of any type, contents of all pockets, etc.
- All exam fees must be paid prior to visiting the Testing Center. Payment is to be made at the Cashier's Window in the Administration Building.
- All notes students bring in to use during an exam are required to be turned in to Testing Center personnel when the exam is complete. These notes will be shredded.
- Please read the Testing Center Policies for additional information.
Testing Center Hours: No tests will be started 1 hour prior to closing.
Testing appointments are to be made 1 business day in advance Monday - Friday, 2 weeks in advance for Saturday's, when the Testing Center plans to be open.
Testing Center Hours (Hours may vary when classes are not running)
7:30am to 12pm - Appointment Required
12pm to 6pm - Walk-Ins Allowed for LCSC Exams, all other exams require an appointment
||7:30am to 6pm - Appointment Required
||7:30am to 8pm - Appointment Required
7:30am to 12pm - Walk-Ins Allowed for LCSC Exams, all other exams require an appointment
12pm to 6pm - Appointment Required
7:30am to 6pm - Appointment Required
||The Testing Center is not open every Saturday. Call for availability.
CAMPUS MAP ADMISSIONS DISABILITY SERVICES GED TESTING