LC State Testing Center
We provide proctored testing services in a professional setting that allows test takers to perform at their highest level.
To support student retention and success by providing a professional atmosphere for proctored testing services to its applicants, student body, and the community that allows test takers to perform at their maximum ability. The LC State Testing Center adheres to the National College Testing Association (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines.
Services offered at the Testing Center
- Proctoring for LC State online and hybrid classes
- Proctoring for LC State on campus makeup tests
- Proctoring for LC State students with testing accommodations from Accessibility Services
- Placement and Program Admittance Exams
- Proctoring for local students attending other schools
- Proctoring for community members testing needs
- Proctoring for professional exams through a wide variety of testing vendors
Fall Testing Hours: Beginning Monday 09/13/2021 - Appointments are required.
- Monday: 7:30am - 6pm
- Tuesday 7:30am - 6pm
- Wednesday: 7:30am - 6pm
- Thursday: 7:30am - 8pm (will close at 6pm if no one schedules for late hours)
- Friday: 7:30am - 6pm
- Saturday: 9/25,10/16,10/23,10/30,11/13, and12/11 - 9am - 12pm Appointments are Required
- Saturday testing hours are for LC State class tests only
Space is limited during Praxis/GRE/TOEFL testing days.
No tests will be started one hour prior closing.