WWCC Co-Admission Co-Enrollment
Work toward your bachelor's degree while earning your associate's degree!
Be sure to explore LC Express and learn more about the 2+2 programs available to Walla Walla Community College students.
- Seamless transfer of credits
- Expanded class options, including online, virtual remote, and eight week courses
- Access to comprehensive support services and information
- Academic advisor at both institutions
- Financial aid consortium agreement will help students who are enrolled at both institutions
- Joint student ID card from both institutions
How to Sign Up
Fill out the Co-Admission and Co-Enrollment Participation Form to start the process. After submitting the Participation Form we will contact WWCC for your admission application and relevant documents. If you have college credits from other institutions, please have the official transcripts sent to the Admissions Office at LC State. We will contact you if additional information is needed.
For More Information
Reach out to the LC State Admissions Office or the Walla Walla Community College Admissions Office with any questions or for more information
Walla Walla Community College Admissions Office