Physical Plant Services
As of May 1, 2018, the service request system has changed. The new system is called SchoolDude. We understand that the new system is quite a bit different from the old and want to offer a step-by-step on how to get started.
- Go to https://login.myschoolbuilding.com/msb
- Select the down arrow located to the right of "Never Submitted a SchoolDude Request? Register Here!".
- The account number needed for registration is: 1383171072
- Enter your information: including your office number and LCSC email address.
- The password chosen here is your personal password and can be changed in the future if needed.
- In order for your registration to be completed, you must submit a work order. If you do not immediately submit a work order after filling out the registration, you will be required to re-register later on.
- There is a submission password that differs from your login password. That password is 'warrior1'.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected] or call the Physical Plant office at x2247.
The custodial area is responsible for 570,000 square feet of building space which includes over 20 buildings on and off the main campus. Custodial care includes maintaining clean floors and facilities.
The grounds/landscaping staff is responsible for maintaining, designing, and beautifying over 43 acres of ground located on an off the main campus. This includes all lawns, trees, flower beds, fountain areas, and all walkways on campus.
The maintenance staff is responsible for maintaining and supporting over 20 buildings on and off campus which includes all electrical, heating/air conditioning, painting, carpentry, recycling, and office maintenance needs.