As an LC State employee, you will be challenged, inspired, and proud to be part of a dynamic work environment. We seek candidates who will contribute to a climate that supports the growth and development of a diverse campus community.
Based in Lewiston, Idaho, Lewis-Clark State College is well known for its beautiful campus, great academic and career-technical programs, national champion athletic teams, and fantastic community perks. LC State, which embraces ongoing employee training, and continuing education provides a Professional Development Program for all employees, a Center for Teaching and Learning Facility, and exceptional employee benefits which includes:
- 93 percent employer paid medical, vision, and dental insurance for employees and dependents;
- Generous tuition discount which includes $5 per credit for employees and spouses, as well as 50 percent off of tuition for dependent children up to age 26;
- 12 days sick leave and up to 4 weeks vacation leave per year;
- 12 paid holidays;
- 8 weeks paid parental leave;
- A generously matched retirement;
- A free onsite fitness facility with a strong wellness program that allows LC State employees to live healthy, balanced lives; and more.
Join the LC State community today!
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Lewis-Clark State College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all programs, services, and facilities, including applications, programs, admissions, and employment. The Director of Human Resource Services has been designated to handle inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies and can be reached at 208-792-2269 or at the Administration Building, Room 102, on LCSC’s campus, 500 8th Avenue, Lewiston, Idaho, 83501. TTY 1-800-377-3529.
Applicants to and employees of LCSC are protected under Federal law from discrimination on several bases. EEO is the Law.
All positions are subject to the successful completion of a criminal background check. All potential employees must complete a background check prior to being hired at LCSC.
Lewis-Clark State College does not sponsor employment visas at this time.