As an LC State employee, you will be challenged, inspired, and proud to be part of a dynamic work environment. We seek candidates who will contribute to a climate that supports the growth and development of a diverse campus community.
Based in Lewiston, Idaho, Lewis-Clark State College is well known for its beautiful campus, great academic and career-technical programs, national champion athletic teams, and fantastic community perks. LC State, which embraces ongoing employee training, and continuing education provides a Professional Development Program for all employees, a Center for Teaching and Learning Facility, and exceptional employee benefits which includes:
- 93 percent employer paid medical, vision, and dental insurance for employees and dependents;
- Generous tuition discount which includes $5 per credit for employees and spouses, as well as 50 percent off of tuition for dependent children up to age 26;
- 12 days sick leave and up to 4 weeks vacation leave per year;
- 12 paid holidays;
- 8 weeks paid parental leave;
- A generously matched retirement;
- A free onsite fitness facility with a strong wellness program that allows LC State employees to live healthy, balanced lives; and more.
Join the LC State community today!
Statement of Non-Discrimination
The State of Idaho is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, political affiliation or belief, sex, national origin, genetics, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The State of Idaho is committed to access and reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities, auxiliary aids and services are available upon request. If you require an accommodation at any step in our recruitment process, you are encouraged to contact (208) 334-2263 (TTY/TTD: 711), or email [email protected].
Preference may be given to veterans who qualify under state and federal laws and regulations EEO is the Law.
All positions are subject to the successful completion of a criminal background check. All potential employees must complete a background check prior to being hired at LCSC.
Lewis-Clark State College does not sponsor employment visas at this time.