The links provided here are guides to making informed decisions as a Lewis-Clark State College student or prospective student. A broad range of topics provide the understanding and tools to encourage a successful academic experience, as mandated by federal requirements set forth in the Higher Education Act of 1965 (amended in 1988, 2008, and subsequent extensions).
Information provided via this portal page applies to Lewis-Clark State College's Lewiston campus and outreach centers, which are located in Coeur d'Alene, Orofino, Moscow and Grangeville, Idaho.
- Privacy of Student Records (FERPA)
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Diversity (page 3 and 4)
- Student Involvement
- Cost of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Authorization to Offer Courses in Other States
- General Student Grievance Policy 5.312
- Identity Theft Resource
- Establishment of School Idaho Code Title 33 Chapter 31
- Institutional Milestones (Accreditation)
- Copyright Infringement-Policies and Sanctions (Search plagiarism in the Student Handbook)
- Retention Rates
- Graduation Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act)
- Transfer-Out Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act)
- Graduation Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid (The most recent FY 2023 information will be provided when it is available.)
- Transfer-Out Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid (The most recent FY 2023 information will be provided when it is available.)
- Graduate and Professional Education Placement for Graduates
- Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data (Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act)
Content reviewed, approved, and maintained by the Vice President for Student Affairs.
Consumer Information page and links are reviewed annually. 2023 review in progress
Consumer Information page and links last updated: 2023 Updates in progress