The links provided here are guides to making informed decisions as a Lewis-Clark State College student or prospective student. A broad range of topics provide the understanding and tools to encourage a successful academic experience, as mandated by federal requirements set forth in the Higher Education Act of 1965 (amended in 1988 and 2008).
Information provided via this portal page applies to Lewis-Clark State College's Lewiston campus and outreach centers, which are located in Coeur d'Alene, Orofino, Moscow and Grangeville, Idaho.
- Privacy of Student Records (FERPA)
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Diversity (page 3 and 4)
- Student Involvement
- Cost of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Authorization to Offer Courses in Other States
- Identity Theft
- Retention Rates
- Graduation Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act)
- Transfer-Out Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act)
- Graduation Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid (Student Right-to-Know Act) Does not apply to National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) Institutions
- Transfer-Out Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid (Student Right-to-Know Act) Does not apply to National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) Institutions
- Graduate and Professional Education Placement for Graduates
- Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data (Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act)
Content reviewed, approved, and maintained by the Vice President for Student Affairs.
Consumer Information page and links are reviewed annually. Last review December 2020.
Consumer Information page and links last updated: July 2021