Professional Staff Organization
The Professional Staff Organization (PSO) exists to represent the interests of all professional staff at LC State. The PSO works with a variety of campus components in an effort to improve personnel and program management, morale, customer service, working conditions, compensation, ethical practices, and overall productivity.
Membership is automatic for all professional staff employees. Members sit on a variety of committees to represent the College on matters relative to the above.
Regular Membership Meetings
- Thursday, September 7th, (Welcome Social 9:30am) 10:00-11:00 AM (PST) - Location: TJH 108 and Microsoft Teams.
- Wednesday, October 11th, 2:00-3:00 PM (PST) - Location: STC 302, Schweitzer CT Building, 3:30pm Tour and Microsoft Teams.
- Wednesday, November 15th, 10:00-11:00 AM (PST) - Location: MTB 203 and Microsoft Teams: Teams Link
- February - TBD
- March - TBD
- April - TBD
*Teams links meetings included in calendar invitations
Please contact Digital Communications Officer at [email protected], if you did not receive the email or need the links resent.
- Increase PSO membership participation
- Strengthen community within PSO and mentorship/mentee opportunities
- Increase awareness of employee benefits