The Library will be closed Saturday, May 15 - Sunday, May 23.
We will still be answering the phone (208-792-2396):
|Monday - Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m|
Summer Hours begins Monday, May 24.
Fun fact: The Library isn’t the entire library building.
You can find the Library on the east side of the building.
Offices & Services you can find in the library building:
- the TCC
- Communications & Marketing (LIB 143)
- the Testing Center (LIB 161)
- Accessibility Services (LIB 163)
- the Library (LIB 100)
The Library is a great place for students to study, attend zoom classes, work on assignments, and do research. Some of the study places you can find at the Library are tables, study carrels, computers, and study rooms.
There are many items that you can check out using your library card (your WarriorOne card). Some examples are books, DVDs, Dell Laptops, MacBooks, iPads, mini-projectors, Wi-Fi hotspots, and course reserve items. Course reserve items are items professors have placed in the library for you to use for their course.
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic the following processes and protocols are in place until further notice:
- WarriorOne card is required for admittance.
- Library access is currently limited to LC students, faculty, and staff.
- No group study is allowed at this time.
- LC students, faculty, and staff are required to check in at the Library’s Circulation Desk to receive a seat assignment.
- There is now a 3-hour limit on study room use when others are waiting. Please speak to Library staff BEFORE using a study room if you will need extra time.
See LC State's Coronavirus resource page for campus protocols.
What can we help you with?
With Ask a Librarian, you can read through our FAQs, post your own question, or chat with a librarian!
Visit our Student Resources page to connect with the Library Catalog, Research Support, Ask a Librarian, e-Reserves, and Citing your Sources.
Visit our Faculty and Staff Resources page to access dedicated support resources for faculty and staff.