Due to the Coronavirus pandemic the following processes and protocols are in place until further notice:
- WarriorOne card is required for admittance.
- Library access is currently limited to LC students, faculty, and staff.
- No group study is allowed at this time.
- LC students, faculty, and staff are required to check in at the Library’s Circulation Desk to receive a seat assignment.
- There is now a 3-hour limit on study room use when others are waiting. Please speak to Library staff BEFORE using a study room if you will need extra time.
See LC State's Coronavirus resource page for campus protocols.
What can we help you with?
Search scholarly and academic databases for books, videos, articles and more in fields ranging from Business to Education to Humanities.
Need help with your research? The Librarians can help!
Schedule a 30 minute consultation with a Librarian.
Visit our Resources page to connect with e-Reserves, the Library Catalog, Research Databases, and the Interlibrary Loan program.