Nursing Management & Leadership (Certificate)
This fully online, four course, 10-credit certificate program prepares nurses to take the AONE/AACN Certified Nurse Manager and Leader exam.
Curriculum is tailored to meet the needs of today's nurse leaders with content in:
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Performance Improvement
- Strategic Management & Technology
- NU 413: Professional Role Development III
- NU 414: Professional Role Development IV
- NU 469: Healthcare Policy & Economics
- BUS 311: Foundations of Management Theory
LC State BSN graduates can earn this certificate by taking one additional course: BUS 311. All courses are offered online in spring, summer & fall.
Enrolling is Easy!
If you are a current BSN student:
- Let your academic advisor know of your intent to complete the certificate.
- The semester prior to graduation, you must complete a graduation application for both the BSN and the Certificate.
If you are not a current student and you are already a Registered Nurse: