Float & Tote Rental Center: Rent Outdoor Equipment
Rental Center Opens June 7
Rent outdoor gear and get the most out of your summer adventure! LC State students, staff, faculty and alumni receive discounted prices!
The Float & Tote Rental Center offers name brand gear at discounted rates for students, LC employees, alumni and community. Rent SUP boards, kayaks, rafts, camping gear and more!
Rental Equipment is available for checkout to current LCSC students, departments, faculty, and staff, and the community.
A rental agreement and liability waiver(s) are required. The Outdoor Program reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. Full payment is due at the time of the reservation.
Reservations can be made in advance by calling the Outdoor Program at (208)-792-2670. Full payment is required. UPON RETURN OF ALL EQUIPMENT. At that time, we will inspect for any damages.
- Pick Up: the day of between 9am-1pm
- Return: the following day between 9-9:30am (anytime after 9:30 will have a late fee)
Weekend Rentals (for Saturday & Sunday):
- Pick Up: Friday evenings between 5-8pm
- Early Pick up option: Fridays between 9am-1pm (there is a $30 early pick up fee)
- Return: Mondays between 9-9:30am (anytime after 9:30 will have a late fee)
- If your reservation is canceled more than 3 days out you receive a 100% refund.
- If your reservation is canceled within 2 days out you receive a 50% refund.
- If your reservation is canceled within 24 hours you will receive no refund.
This summer, we are open limited hours and our rental policies have changed:
- All gear is due back the following morning after use between 9am-9:30am.
- Gear returned after 9:30 am will result in a late fee of $25.00 applied.
- All gear must be returned during regular business hours M-F between 9am-1pm.