Adult Learning Programs
"The #1 college in the nation for non-traditional students" - Best College Reviews
Adult learners can bring many different experiences to their education compared to traditional college students. You may have worked a rewarding career, raised a family, served your country, and learned how to balance the many competing challenges of adulthood. Our programs will provide you with the skills and credentials you need to change careers, promote within, or achieve personal goals.
With our Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) Program, your life and work experience can help you achieve your degree faster and save money.
At LC State, we provide attainable accomplishments. Through a seamless transition, each student has the opportunity to earn a:
- Associate's degree or,
- Bachelor’s degree
We can help you pursue your college degree dreams!
Flexible. Affordable. Focused.
- Flexible Schedules – Online, evening and weekend, 8-week accelerated, and virtual remote
- Save time and reduce the cost of tuition by going through our PLA Program
- LC State offers the lowest tuition among public four-year institutions in Idaho
- The Idaho Opportunity Scholarship for Adult Learners awards eligible applicants up to $3,500 per year and is renewable for up to four years
- Transfer-friendly degree options