File Type Requirements
Submitted Files Should:
- Be 300 DPI
- Be built to the correct size
- Include Bleeds (.125" passed the cut line is usually ample)
- Have text within the 'safe zone' (.125" from the cut line is usually ample)
- Include outlined or packaged fonts
- Submit a High-Quality PDF with Crop marks and bleeds pulled
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions regarding the above requirements at [email protected].
Please note: We generally do not use Publisher or Word due to an abundance of formatting issues that occur between versions and operating systems. Please convert all fully-built files to a pdf prior to submitting. If submitting image files such as .jpg or .png please contact us for specs as the settings will vary depending on the application.