Skip to main content
- Contact the LCSC Foundation to coordinate a donation solicitation for your program.
- The LCSC Foundation can provide a sample donation request letter.
- Provide the Foundation with a list of potential individuals or businesses you plan on soliciting.
- Provide the Foundation with dates solicitation will be distributed.
- The LCSC Foundation can provide remittance envelopes for your solicitation and proofread your solicitation letter.
- The Foundation can offer language on “ways to donate” (online, check, cash).
- Documents of interest
- Letter of Interest Sample
- Contact the LCSC Foundation and inform them of your fundraising event.
- Seek approval if you are a student club with the fundraising agreement form found on the Student Activities webpage.
- The LCSC Foundation can provide training on how to track in-kind and cash donations for your event.
- The Foundation will approve your donation deposits after your event.
- The Foundation will provide donors with thank you letters for tax purposes.
- Documents of Interest:
- In-kind Donation Excel Spreadsheet for Large Events
- Donation Deposit Slip