Print with WarriorBucks
Each semester you will receive $5.00 towards printing on designated printers.
Submit your print job
There are two options for printing, direct printing and print from your own device. After submitting the print job you must visit a release station to print.
1. Direct printing is available in the Library computer lab and at the SUB kiosk on the 2nd floor. If you don't have your own computer then visit these two locations and use a provided computer.
2. Printing from your own device can be done in two ways. You can email a document or upload the document to the print center. You will then go to a release station to print.
Email a Document
Log into your LCMail and send your document or picture file as an attachment to:
Upload a Document (only works on campus)
- Connect to WarriorStudent WiFi
- Sign into the printing system at https://warriorprint.lcsc.edu
- Click Upload
- Change any necessary color or page settings.
Print your document
- At the print release station, swipe your WarriorOne Card or log in with your username and password.
- Your document will be listed.
- Select the document(s) and click “Print.”
- Remember to click “Logoff” when you have completed printing your document(s).
Print jobs sent to your Print Center will be kept for 72 hours and then they will be deleted.
Release Station Locations
- Help Desk in SGC 112
- Library 1st floor
- Library 2nd floor
- SUB first floor near food court
- SUB Information desk
- 10 cents per page, black & white - single sided
- 50 cents per page, color - single sided
- 15 cents duplex, black & white
- 75 cents duplex, color
- 45 cents duplex if one page is black & white and one page is color.
- In duplex mode, the color side is .375 and the black & white side is .075.