LEWISTON, Idaho – The Lewis-Clark State College Humanities Division is hosting its first annual Humanifest, a week full of artistic endeavor, April 25-29.
The event will include a number of creative works and performances, most by LCSC students, including everything from jazz tunes to poetry, from dance to vocal and piano performances, and from a ten-minute play festival to an open mic story contest with cash prizes.
The weeklong schedule is listed below:
- Monday, April 25 – Jazz Band Concert, Silverthorne Theatre, 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 26 – LCSC Student 10-minute Play Festival and Music, Music Building, 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 27 – Open Mic Story Slam with piano performances, Silverthorne Theatre, 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 28 – Effusio Dance and Friends present “Works in Progress,” Music Building, 6 p.m.
- Friday, April 29 – Poetry Readings, Music Building, 7 p.m.
All events are free and open to the public. For more information or to enter the Open Mic Story Slam contact Nancy Lee-Painter at [email protected].