LEWISTON, Idaho - Lewis-Clark State College’s Continuing Education program is accepting nominations now through Jan. 3 for the 3rd annual Women in Leadership Awards.
Recipients will be announced at the Women’s Leadership Conference at LC State on March 6. There are three award categories: an LCSC staff/faculty member, a community member, and one Rising Women’s Leadership Award given to an LC State female student who is a role model to fellow students.
Nominations should reflect women who:
- Exemplify leadership in their field of expertise
- Serve as role models and mentors to other women and girls
- Are respected by their peers
- Give back to the community or their profession through their time and talent
- Advocate for positive change to help close the leadership gap and create a more equitable society for all
- For LC campus nominations, the nomination also must address how the nominee demonstrates a commitment to the mission of Lewis-Clark State College and higher education.
For more information contact Debra Fitzgerald, the director of Continuing Education at LC State, at [email protected] or 208-792-2447.