New Student Orientation
Welcome to LC State!
We can't wait to welcome you to campus!
Please bring a face covering with you to New Student Orientation.
Starting Monday, August 16 until at least Friday, September 17 face coverings will be required indoors at LC State.
Within the last 72 hours, have you:
- Had fever or chills?
- Had a persisting or new cough?
- Experienced shortness of breath or had difficulty breathing?
- Experienced a new loos of taste or smell?
- Had other symptoms of ill health not associated with a known pre-existing condition such as allergies (e.g., sore throat, body aches, fatigue, headache, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, congestion/runny nose)?
- Had close contact with someone who has a current confirmed case of COVID-19 or has symptoms of an illness?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, we ask that you contact the Admissions Office at 208-792-2378 and arrange to be added to our online Orientation.
Residence Hall Students
Fall 2021 Move In: August 18th, from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Please go directly to your assigned hall to check in and receive keys.
Parent and Student Info Sessions: August 18th, from 3:15 pm to 4:00 pm. Refreshments will be served.
Move In Weekend: Please plan for a full weekend of great activities to help you meet fellow residents and to have a lot of fun in the Lewis-Clark Valley. Look for details in the Residence Life summer newsletters.
Want to learn more about Residence Life, check out the Residence Life page!
Warrior Welcome Week
Learn about campus and your new LC State community by attending the Welcome Fair. You can join student clubs and organizations, get to know local businesses, and get some swag! You can also get to know your fellow Warriors at a variety of campus events happening throughout the first week of school.