Security Escort Program
The LCSC Campus Security Escort Program is available to all students, faculty, and staff at any time, however emergency calls will take priority.
If you need us to walk you to your car, residence hall, or to another campus building, call: 208-792-2815 or 208-792-2226 to make arrangements.
Please provide information:
- Where can we meet you?
- At what time?
- What is you name?
- Is any other transportation assistance needed?
If you are working at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center, you can request a security escort to that location and or back to campus.
When working late after regular business hours or weekends, call Security (x2815) and let us know where you are. It's a good safety practice and a Security officer can check on you.
- Always walk and park in well lighted areas.
- Please report broken or non-operational lights.
- Always know your surroundings.
- Be aware of what's happening near you.
- Always carry your keys in your hand when walking to your car.
- Always look for person loitering near your car.
- Always check the back seat area before entering your car.