How Do I Register for Classes?
- Remove all holds. Be certain that you have all holds cleared. Students with holds (Library, Security, etc.) will not be allowed to register.
- Meet with your academic advisor. Once you have been advised, your advisor will mark "Advisement Complete" in WarriorWeb via Student Planning which will allow you to register once you have completed your "Conditions of Registration." Don't know who your advisor is? Contact the division that houses your program.
- Complete your Conditions of Registration. In Student Planning (where you planned your classes), click on the grad cap icon, click on Student Planning, then click on "Conditions of Registration." Conditions of Registration Instructions.
- Select your sections. Access WarriorWeb Student Planning and go to "Plan and Register." There you will register for the courses that you have already planned, or you will search for and plan courses. You must select the section you wish to take for each course, whether or not the course only has one section offered. If there are no sections listed, the course is not offered in that term. After you have selected sections for all desired courses, hit register in the upper right hand corner.
What if Online Registration has Closed?
Online registration is inactivated after the 5th day of each term (at 5 p.m.). Students may still register for classes with the following guidelines: After the 10th day of the term - instructor signatures and division chair authorization will be required to add all classes.
Adding Classes after the 5th day:
- Contact the instructor for an add authorization; or,
- Submit and Add/Drop Form to the Office of the Registrar (RCH 108) or send an e-mail to [email protected]
- Before the 10th day of the term - instructor signatures are required to add all classes.
- After the 10th day of the term - instructor signatures and division chair authorization will be required to add all classes.
Dropping Classes after the 5th day:
- Submit an Add/Drop Form to the Office of the Registrar (RCH 108) or send an e-mail to [email protected]
- Before the 10th day of the term - students may drop classes without any transcript notation.
- After the 10th day of the term - a grade of "W" will be noted on the transcript when students drop (withdraw) from classes.
- Students cannot drop all classes using an Add/Drop form. This is referred to as a total withdrawal and requires the Total Withdrawal Form. Students can also withdraw online via WarriorWeb during the withdrawal period.
- Students must petition to withdraw or drop classes after the last day to withdraw (see Academic Calendar for dates)
- If you experience technical difficulty (logins, passwords, etc.) contact the Helpdesk at (208) 792-2231.
- If you have concerns regarding content (credits, courses, etc.), contact the Registrar's Office at (208) 792-2223.