Clinic Services & Information
- Flu Shots
- Medical care of acute problems
- Management of chronic medical problems
- Preventative health visits
- Wellness education
- Cancer screenings appropriate for age and risk factors
- Testing, immunization
- Sports physicals
- Laboratory services
- Care for pre-existing conditions and physical exams
If you require more specialized care, your clinician may refer you to a specialist in the local community for further evaluation and treatment.
Students accessing services through the SHS clinic will now work directly with the SJRMC Physician Billing Office for questions regarding billing and fees for services rendered. Please see the Financial Assistance Policy for further information on accepted insurance plans and additional information on billing and financial assistance. You can also contact the billing office by phone at 208-750-7474.
If faced with an emergency, please call 911. Student Health Services is an Ambulatory Clinic only.