Whether you're visiting on your own, with your family, or a group of friends, we want to show you LC State!
We want you to have the best possible visit! We strongly encourage weekday visits when classes are in session and our campus is at its most lively. Tours are scheduled daily, Monday-Friday, and a typical visit lasts about 2.5 to 3 hours.
Wearing face coverings continues to be allowable and is recommended, especially for individuals who are not vaccinated and boosted, per the 2-out-of-3 guidance.
Within the last 72 hours, have you:
- Had fever or chills?
- Had a persisting or new cough?
- Experienced shortness of breath or had difficulty breathing?
- Experienced a new loss of taste or smell?
- Had other symptoms of ill health not associated with a known pre-existing condition such as allergies (e.g., sore throat, body aches, fatigue, headache, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, congestion/runny nose)?
- Had close contact with someone who has a current confirmed case of COVID-19 or has symptoms of an illness?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, we ask that you wait to schedule your visit 5 days later.
Frequently Asked Questions
We want your visit to be just as unique as you, so we tailor your experience to you and your interests. Your visit may include meeting with an Admissions Specialist, touring lab spaces, visiting with a faculty member, and more! You can go on a campus tour guided by a friendly current student who will show you LC State’s historic campus, our vast array of resources and opportunities, and share our tradition of academic excellence.
You should receive your itinerary, parking pass, and campus map two weeks before your scheduled visit. If you do not receive this information please call 208-792-2378.
We understand, give our office a call at 208-792-2378 and we will do our best to get your itinerary adjusted.