We are excited you want to come visit campus! We realize time is limited, especially if you're coming from out of town and the normal Monday through Friday schedule doesn't fit your schedule. We want to be as accommodating as possible so you can explore campus, speak with an Admissions Specialist, and get all your questions answered.
Saturday Visits are available:
- October 1, 2022
- December 3, 2022
- February 4, 2023
- March 4, 2023
- April 1, 2023
- May 6, 2023
We will email you information regarding your Saturday visit when it gets closer to the date in which you register for. In the meantime, please call the Admissions Office at 208-792-2378 if you have questions. We are excited to meet you!
If you would like to meet with an Advisor during your Saturday visit please let us know in the "Notes" field on the form below.
Wearing face coverings continues to be allowable and is recommended, especially for individuals who are not vaccinated and boosted, per the 2-out-of-3 guidance.
Within the last 72 hours, have you:
- Had fever or chills?
- Had a persisting or new cough?
- Experienced shortness of breath or had difficulty breathing?
- Experienced a new loss of taste or smell?
- Had other symptoms of ill health not associated with a known pre-existing condition such as allergies (e.g., sore throat, body aches, fatigue, headache, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, congestion/runny nose)?
- Had close contact with someone who has a current confirmed case of COVID-19 or has symptoms of an illness?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, we ask that you wait to schedule your visit 5 days later.