How to Register for Classes
The online registration portal is kept up to date and is instant with credit card payment.
Call our helpful staff at 208.792.2388 during regular office hours - must have complete personal information for the student and payment information.
At our office at 1920 3rd Ave North, Lewiston.
Complete the WFT Registration Form and mail with your check, money order, or credit card information to:
LCSC Workforce Training
1920 3rd Avenue North
Lewiston, Idaho 83501
Payment is due at the time of registration OR an Authorization Form to Bill must be submitted to Workforce Training along with the registration form (or before the student registers).
Individuals who cancel there registration three or more business days before the first day of the class, will receive a full refund (minus background check fees if applicable), be transferred to another class, or issued a voucher for a class held within the next year.
Individuals who cancel their registration two or less business days prior to the start date of the class, will receive a refund minus a cancellation fee (portion of instructor pay and class materials for that student e.g., textbook, printed materials, background check).
Drop Policy- classes with more than one day:
• If a student drops after completing 0 to 8-hours of class time or less 75% of the registration fee will be refunded.
• If a student drops after completing 9 to 16-hours of class time 50% of the registration fee will be refunded
• If a student drops after completing 17 to 23-hours of class time 25% of the registration fee will be refunded
• If a student drops after completing more than 24-hours of class time no refund will be issued
• Non-attendance in a class will incur the full course fee.
All classes require minimum student enrollment. Class sessions that fail to reach the minimum student enrollment are subject to cancellation. If a class cancellation happens, trainees will be notified by telephone and email. Every effort will be made to transfer the trainee to another class, find an alternative class, or be provided a full refund.
Lewis-Clark State College is committed to the policy that all persons shall have equal access to programs and facilities without regard to age, color, creed, race, marital status, nation of origin, religion, physical handicap or sex.