- All requests to be submitted to the Office of the Provost for approval 3 weeks prior to candidates' visit.
- No more than three candidates are to be interviewed without prior approval by the Provost.
Use of Recruitment Budget
Use of Recruitment Budget is for professional staff and faculty in Academic Affairs. No grant-funded positions.
- A maximum of three newspapers are allowable. More than three require approval by the Provost.
- Boxed ads are not covered without prior approval by the Provost.
- Travel Expenses covered by recruitment budget:
- Candidate travel to and from Lewiston
- Candidate meals while traveling to and from Lewiston
- Lodging during stay in Lewiston
The following are charged to departmental accounts:
- Other meals including on-campus breakfasts or luncheons, and meals at local restaurants
- Other expenses that are discretionary in nature
- Rental car during stay in Lewiston