Lewis-Clark State College has the responsibility to provide reasonable and appropriate access to all educational and co-curricular programs, services, activities, and facilities.
The Accessibility Services Office provides direct support services to all eligible students with documented disabilities to ensure equal access in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and its amendments (ADA, 1990; ADAAA, 2008) as well as Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act (1973).
If you have a diagnosed disability and are enrolled at LC State, you may be eligible for services through the Accessibility Services office.
- To set up an appointment call 208.792.2677.
- Required forms can be filled out and brought to appointment, or filled our at your appointment:
- Bring appropriate documentation, if available, to the appointment.
- Students who are not located in Lewiston and take classes online can still utilize the LC State Accessibility Services office. Please contact our office to make arrangements.
- LC State students at our Coeur d'Alene Center on the North Idaho College campus should contact the NIC Disability Support Services office.
Discrimination on the basis of a disability is prohibited. No student shall be retaliated against for seeking accommodation under this policy or for participating in any grievance procedures brought against the university because of alleged noncompliance with the policy.