Through the Idaho Tort Claims Act (Idaho Code 6-901 through 6-929), the college participates in the State of Idaho's risk and insurance program. Coverage by the State of Idaho includes, general liability, property, auto liability, and Inland Marine, (small property).

Click here to find information on Certificates of Insurance.

Navigate to Accident or Incident on Campus to report an accident or incident. For accidents or damage to a vehicle, access the Vehicle page.

Access the Property Coverage page for information on reporting college property loss and small property coverage.

See the Purchasing page under Forms for information on agreements and waivers.

Notice of Disclaimer

Although significant efforts have been made to ensure that the information and recommendations contained in this website are accurate, since insurance coverage and risk management procedures may change, no warranty or guarantee can be made by the Administrative Services office that all the information herein is current. Please contact our office directly to confirm the current content of this website information.