Societies of Giving
Your gifts, combined with many others, make an incredible difference at LCSC. These gifts help the college provide support for students, faculty, program enrichment, and scholarship funding. Your support also enhances teaching at LCSC, helping to attract and retain talented faculty who are known for their innovative teaching.
Giving levels are determined by the amount given during a fiscal year (July 1 - June 30) and are published in the Winter Journey magazine.
Lifetime Members of the President's Circle:
- Accumulative donor giving totaling $50,000 or more.
President’s Circle recognizes the following societies:
- Henry Leonidas Talkington Society - $50,000 +
- James W. Reid Society - $10,000-$49,999
- Meriwether Lewis & William Clark Society - $5,000–$9,999
- George & Laura Knepper Society - $2,500-$4,999
- 1893 Society - $1,000-$2,499
Club Giving Levels:
- College Club - $500-$999
- Normal Hill Club - $250-$499
- Confluence Club - $100-$249
- Blue & White Club - $1-$99