LEWISTON, Idaho – The Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at Lewis-Clark State College is offering a QuickBooks series this May, with each workshop to be held at Sam Glenn Complex, Room 122, on LCSC’s campus.
The workshops, which are listed below, are $45 apiece and pre-registration is required. To register, call 208-792-2465 or email [email protected].
- May 4, 5:30-8:30 p.m. – “QuickBooks Basics Part 1” presented by Judy Schumacher
- May 11, 5:30-8:30 p.m. – “QuickBooks Basics Part 2” presented by Judy Schumacher
- May 17, 5:30-8:00 p.m. – “QuickBooks Payroll Part 1” presented by Su Brown, CPA
- May 24, 5:30-8:00 p.m. – “QuickBooks Payroll Part 2” presented by Su Brown, CPA
- May 31, 5:30-8:00 p.m. – “Using QuickBooks Reports” presented by Su Brown, CPA
The SBDC will also hold a business valuation workshop focusing on how businesses are valued for buyers and sellers on May 19, from 5:30-8 p.m. at Sam Glenn Complex, Room 204. There’s no cost to attend, though a $30 donation is suggested. The workshop is titled, “Exploring Business Valuation” and is presented by Barbara Leachman.
To learn more about the Small Business Development Center visit: www.lcsc.edu/sbdc.