Health Requirements & Background Check Info
This information is intended for students with full or provisional admission into either the BSN (Basic and LPN to BSN tracks) or Radiographic Science (AS).
These requirements will be tracked on CastleBranch.com and is the student's responsibility to cover fees associated with this tracker.
Students must maintain continuous personal health insurance coverage throughout the program.
Learning Modules must be completed annually
- Go to www.CPNW.org
- Create your CPNW account and wait for approval.
- Access the learning modules by going to My Dashboard and clicking on “eLearning” under Clinical Prerequisites.
- Complete each of the learning modules. Complete a review of the tutorials and take the quiz at the end of each (click on "TAKE EXAM").
- After completing each quiz, your score will be automatically posted to your Compliance Records. Once you have completed all quizzes, you may download and print the results (summary report). Keep this report attached to your Passport and write the date of completion on the Passport form.
A seven year criminal history background check is required annually. Please see our NHS Student Handbook for details.
Do not attempt to create a CastleBranch account before you've been formally admitted to the program. Package code information will be given at orientation.
Your tracker must be completed by the deadline provided in the provisional acceptance letter, so begin gathering your immunization records as soon as possible. Please see CastleBranch.com for the most current fees associated with background checks and immunization trackers.
- If requirements are not met by the deadline, the applicant’s name will be removed from the admitted student list, and the space will be given to a student from the alternate list.
- Annual updates are required. Students are responsible for maintaining currency and accuracy of health insurance, health records, CPR and the background check throughout their time in the program. Renewal fees apply.
- NHS Program policies & information can be found in NHS Student Handbook.