Radiographic Science: Computed Tomography (BS)
This degree includes online coursework and a clinical internship.
The Computed Tomography program is designed for individuals who have completed an AS degree in Radiographic Science and for other healthcare professionals who are licensed, registered or certified in their respective areas of training. The degree program serves as a foundation for graduate and/or further professional study.
How to Apply
RS:CT BS Application ---Please read Application Requirements in the drop-down tab below first.
Applications should be submitted electronically to your RS academic advisor. If you do not have an advisor listed in your Warrior Web account and have not been working with an advisor, email your application to Tiffany Pilon: [email protected]
Applications must be received by March 27th and you will be notified of your admission via LCMail. To ensure timely notification, keep the NHS office informed of any change in name and/or email address.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. Check your LCMail account frequently during the admission process as important messages are communicated to you through this means.
- Apply and be admitted to Lewis-Clark State College. Apply Now!
- Have an current U.S. RT license in good standing
- If you do not hold a current RT license, provide a written statement regarding your plans to complete the ARRT registry exam.
Make an appointment with your academic advisor early in the application process to review your transcripts, create an appropriate plan of study, and discuss Escrow credits. Graduates must meet all Idaho General Education core requirements, complete 32 residency credits, 36 upper division credits, and a total of 120 semester credits.
- General Education Core
- Generally, you are Core Complete if you receive an Associate of Arts/Science degree from your previous college, or complete all of LC State’s General Education Core requirements.
- An Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree may not satisfy General Education Core requirements. Please contact a Program Advisor to assess your academic standing.
Transfer courses must meet LC State equivalency to be eligible. For transfer equivalencies, please visit College Source.
For a preliminary evaluation of transfer credits, you may email unofficial transcripts to NHS Program Advisor, Tiffany Pilon ([email protected]).
RS:CT BS applications should be submitted by March 27th to ensure enough time to admit you prior to registration for summer coursework, beginning late May. Clinical internships occur in the fall for December graduation.
Also keep in mind that March 1st is the priority deadline for college admission and to be considered for scholarships and financial aid for the following school year.