Community Rentals and Ads
* Please note that we do not verify the listings below. The listings are offered for free as a convenience to LC State students.
If you would like to have your listing added to this page, please complete the form.
- One bedroom downstairs that will be available the first week of August. There is a bathroom upstairs and downstairs. The house is one block away from campus. It has onsite washer and dryer. No pets allowed. Rent is $400 a month and utilities (WSG, Internet, and water) are split evenly. There is no security deposit, but first and last months rent are required. Please contact Jordan, [email protected] or call/text 208-922-8458. (6/15)
- 1 Bedroom room available for rent with private bath and private entry. No Pets, Off street parking in a very nice area. Please call Peggy, 303-856-6746, if interested. (6/7)
- Looking for a female roommate starting July 1st. I'm currently a nursing student at LCSC and will be graduating in December 2021. Looking at apartments at Southway and/or Canyon view 2 bed, 2 bath. I would prefer someone who is in the nursing program or someone who is more serious about school. 21+. I'm trying to stay under $500 per month if possible. You can contact me at [email protected] or Text 509-723-6740. (4/9)
- ISO Roommate. I'm looking for a female roommate (non-smoker) to share my two bedroom one bathroom apartment. Bathroom and living room and kitchen are shared. Washer/dryer included. $473/month. Located in the Lewiston orchards. Contact: Anna 509-780-2481 (3/11)
- ISO roommate. My roommate and I live in a three bed 2.5 bath townhouse in Asotin and we are looking for a third girl to move in mid May or beginning of June. It’s about a 15 minute drive to campus, located right across from the beach. It’s a super friendly neighborhood and a beautiful view of the canyon and river. Rent is $416, WiFi is $11, and electric typically stays around $60. Email me with any questions [email protected] (3/11)
- All women's home with 2 rooms available! It is a 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom 3 story home 1/2 mile from LCSC! My heart is to provide a safe atmosphere for women to grow in themselves and their relationships. Full kitchen, living & dining room, and laundry. Email or text me for details! Carly Ball, 208.867.0492, [email protected] (10/8)
Students Looking For Rentals
- Looking for a roommate to find an apartment with or if anyone has any rooms available! I am a first semester nursing student Fall 2021 and would prefer to find someone (or a few people) who are also in the program so we can study together :) If you are interested or know of anyone in need of a roommate feel free to text me! My number is 401-580-9737, Isabel. (6/7)