Community Rentals and Ads
* Please note that LC State and Residence Life do not verify or endorse the listings below. The listings are offered for free as a convenience to LC State students. Do not transfer funds to individuals you have not met in person. Use caution and common sense when meeting or making arrangements with individuals you do not know.
If you would like to have your listing added to this page, please complete the form.
- Large 1 Bedroom Upstairs Apartment Units in Tri-Plex Kitchen has a lot of storage and cupboard space with large living room/dining area/bathroom. Located in nice quiet neighborhood, close to shopping, schools and hospital. Electric Baseboard Heat and Air Conditioning. Water/Sewer/Garbage paid by landlord. No Pets or Smoking. One (1) year lease required. $700.00 a month rent and $700.00 deposit. [email protected] (5/18)
- Looking for a roommate. Preferably an older student. I have a tri-level house and looking to rent a full floor. The floor includes a bedroom, room (no closet), full bathroom w/ washer and dryer. The house is located in the Lewiston Orchards off of Grelle and 14th Ave. $700 monthly rent, includes all utilities. Car port available for vehicle. [email protected] (5/12)
Big, private bedrooms for rent in big, quiet house across the street from LCSC and near the hospital (St. Joseph Regional Medical Center). The 2 rooms have a clean bed, dresser and desk. One room is en-suite with private bath ($605), and other room has shared bath ($525). Monthly rate includes rent and all utilities -- as well as wifi, laundry, toilet paper, dish soap, hand soap, kitchen supplies (but not food). Refundable deposit required. You have access to all common areas, of course, including 2 living rooms, 2 dining rooms, 2 kitchens, breakfast nook. Female only. No smoking, no drugs, no pets. Very safe and private place, right across the street from the college. Perfect place for student or young professional. No text or email please. Phone calls only, please, at 2O8-8l6-2827. Female only.
Responsible Roommate Wanted: Looking for a responsible, kind, and friendly female roommate for the Fall 2023 semester. Condo is a 2 minute drive from LC campus. One available bedroom with its own bathroom. Washer/dryer in condo. Designated parking spot. Rent is $600 per month not including electricity and wifi which will be split 50/50. A little bit about me: My name is Katie. Some of my hobbies include movie-watching, listening to music, and traveling. I am Catholic and would love to room with someone who is also Catholic/Christian. I need a roommate who is clean/tidy, responsible, kind, and trustworthy. For more details/questions please text me at (909)552-9226. Serious inquiries only please. (3/21)
- Canyon View Apartment, 2 and 3 bedroom units. Located close to LC State. Please visit their website to view their listings and to apply. www.CanyonViewApartments.com
- ONE PRIVATE BEDROOM for rent in nice all male house, 3 blocks from LCSC. Shared kitchen, bath living room. Rent includes: Utilities, Laundry, & Supplies, Basic Wifi, $425/mo. ($25 discount if paid on time. Clean living: NO alcohol or illegal drugs. Contact Nathan via text 208-553-1909
Students Looking For Rentals
- Hello, my name is Garrett. I would like to have a single bedroom or double bedroom unit with a washer and dryer. Also want a dishwasher, shower, AC unit and heating. P: 530-604-3696 E: [email protected]. (5/1)
- Hello, my name is Malachi (or just "Kai"). I am a 24-year-old student looking to move in to a location in Lewiston nearby the college as soon as possible. I currently work part time at the college and part time as a freelancer in some online spaces. I do not smoke, I drink on rare occasions, and I do not own any pets. Ideally I'd be looking for a non-party location to move into, but beyond that I'm pretty flexible with whom I move in with, so long as we can agree to keep the shared spaces clean! If you would like to contact me, please send me a text or an email. P: 986-600-8158; E: [email protected]